the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

2.21.2005

First Light Forum Master

That's right guys, I'm the first person to sign up for the first light forum. How cool am I? Okay... so maybe it isn't open, technically and the only reason I'm signed up is because Rob told me, and the fact that being in a forum usually makes you a bigger loser than before.... I just want to be cool!
Rob wants people to go to his website because he worked hard on it
http://www.geocities.com/firstlight_music/main

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What?!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home