the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

3.01.2005

oops

I accidently made a website.
It is right here.
I don't know what I was thinking.
I'm just a copy cat.
I'm trying to learn flash.
There was a staple in my sharpy.
I went to the zoo the other day.
It was fun.
Heather, I haven't talked to you in a while.
Court, your CD is still over here.
I forgot how to type.
I'm eating Swedish Fish.
I don't mean to type like this.
None of my stuff has anything to do with anything else.
Is this hard to read?
No one seems to complain.
Court, I accidently ate all of you candy.
I don't have any homework.
That excites me.
It is kinda chilly here.
I'm going home this weekend.
Is anyone else?
Who thinks my pictures are better than Court's?
I don't.
Whose site is better?
Wes is going to move out.
I can't wait.
He's been hating me extra much lately.
Don't know why.
I've been nice.
A black girl talked to me today.
She likes me coat.
I have a lot of suicidal thoughts.
Very indepth ones.
I'm glad I haven't killed myself yet.
I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

And again, I say...WHAT?!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home