the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

3.14.2005

So, the weekend is over. I want it to come back. I had a fantastic time with all of you kids. My dear Christamafo, I am going to miss not geting to see you ever. I'm happy knowing that you are leaving me for God and not some girl though so keep up the good work. My equally dear Heaver, it was oh so wonderful to get to see you again. You will find a boy as good as me out there somewhere. I forgot to check your oil or take care of that other thing. I'm such a forgetful boy, please find it in you heart to forgive me. As alway My most dearest Court, I had a fun time with you this weekend as well and will see you later. Thank you for coming.
The only people that read this were with me in Columbia so I can skip the details of what went down. I wish it was weekend all the time and that I was with my closest friends all the time. Maybe next year I can go to MU, Truman, and Lindenwood at the same time and get to hang with everyone always. Tuition might be a little more that I would like it to be though. Oh, and then I could also go to culinary school. This is all for now. I've got to go to class. Maybe I'll blog again later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What is "that other thing"?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home