the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

3.22.2005

Clive and Violet sitting in a tree

Court now calls me Clive and I her Violet. There is no reasoning behind it. Maybe it is because we aren't saticfied with eachother and have to pretend the other is someone else. Or maybe thats just me... just kiddin' Court.
I don't really have anything else to talk about. I've got to register classes tomorrow. It would be nice to get there early to ensure classage. This is not possible however. Stupid Psycho is having a test I can't get out of. Plus, I don't have the thing signed by my advisor. I do have the classes picked out though. I'm taking Piano I, Intro to Computer Science, Moral life, Mythology and Civilization, Electronic resource and comunication, and principles of financial accounting.
I also need to finish a paper that is due Thursday. After that I'm home free for my spring break woo, party in cancun!!
...
You might as well go read Heather's post now, unless you already have (we were writing them at the same time). If you already have that sucks for you. I don't want to go to bed. I want to be enveloped by happy heart-warming things, like music. I don't think I have any exciting news.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I hope you get into that piano class. I know how much you want to learn to play...

Hey, guess what? You get to hang out with me on Saturday!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home