the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

4.07.2005

1:43 the curse never fails

i had a post earlier. it died. my computer died. i had nothing to say anyway. it was probably for the better. i got a job. i'm going to serve ice cream. i had a happy birthday. it was on the fourth. other stuff happened but i no longer remember. surprise, surprise. i think it might be bed time now. enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Davey, I love reading what you have to say, even if you think it's boring. And I think you should update more often. And Blogger sucks when it doesn't work. And I'm excited about your new job. I'm going to come eat ice cream all the time.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home