the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

4.07.2005

If I have to.

I'm posting because Courtney told me to. I don't really have anything to say. No one reads my blog. It isn't any fun. I don't know why you are reading this now. Just leave, don't try and make me feel important because I'm not. Neither are you.
I need to quit eating candy. I need to quit creating stupid arguements. I need to learn how to remember stuff. I need to print a paper but I have no printer. I need to go to the bathroom. I don't need to go to the bathroom anymore. I think that's all i need.
I got a job. I'm going to make ice cream for people and sing to them. I can't sing. I can't make ice cream. I can't blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home