the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

4.20.2005

Feels like I'm in Cairo.

Once again my blogging duties can be postponed no more. The public demands a show and the show must go on.
Something new... something new... uh... well, I'm a few days older than I was the last time I posted. I got an A on an English paper because I'm just that awesome. I am beta testing Piebald's new website. Yesterday the website designer told me I was so amazing that he was going to let me be the first person to hear Piebald's new demo. It was amazing but needs to be mixed. Oh well, the fact that it was new Piebald was heart melting enough.
My allergies have been killing me and I've become immune to medicine. I've run out of Sudafed, Advil Cold and Sinus didn't do anything for me and Court's perscription worked once but has been unsuccessful since. I've died daily the past couple of days. I guess I'll just have to stay inside all the time.
I went running with the Court last night. It was fun. I hadn't gone running in forever. I kicked Court's butt, she blames it on the fact that she had been running earlier. I know it is because I am better than her at everything. EVERYTHING.
Time for class.
Peace out Nigros.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You tell him, Court.

2:37 PM  
Blogger David (I know Everything) said...

She's only feeding you people with lies.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home