the never ending pointlessness of a boy's life

a sorry attempt to express the inner depths of my enigmatical mind. enjoy.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Springfield, Missouri, United States

I'm 20. I am 6 feet and 2 inches tall. I am a boy. I am going to college. It is in St. Charles. I am going to major in multimedia design. That means I get to play with pictures on Adobe Photoshop. Fun Fun. More to come when I get creative.

4.20.2005

Proof of my Awesomeness

I am 63% logical.
I speak 65% general english language.
I will die when I am 85.
I am 45% normal.
I'm schizotypal.
I am 14 years old.
I'm 40% male 60% female.
I am a naturally styled seducer.
My Penis' name is Darth Vader.
You can refer to my breasts as love muffins.
If I had a vagina it would be named Miss Pussy.
And my stripper alias would be Candi.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

...Eww.

How are you more normal than me?

Yeah, 14 sounds about right. I don't think you're a woman, though.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home